Accounting & Auditing Services
Encompassing auditing, reviews, compilations and bookkeeping, this practice relies heavily on open and ongoing communication with management, starting even before an engagement begins.
- Bring to your attention new accounting developments prior to the end of the year. We will work with you on implementing new guidelines and will draft any new financial disclosures prior to them being included in any financial footnotes.
- Recommend ways to strengthen internal financial controls.
- Research accounting methods best suited to your organization.
- Plan the engagement with you or your financial officer prior to starting fieldwork.
- Provide progress reports of the audit throughout the engagement.
- Review with you a draft of the report prior to issuance.
- Have your monthly financials to you prior to the 15th of every month.
- Have the ability to remotely access your information, with your permission, allowing us to close your books without you needing to send us any files.
- Review the financial information for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare tax projections based upon the financial information.