Larry joined the Holsinger team in July 2015, after approximately eight years of public and corporate accounting experience. Larry has developed expertise in a variety of industries, including startups, manufacturing, real estate (both commercial and HUD), service providers, healthcare and bio technology, construction, 401Ks, and non-profit organizations. He is well versed in HUD compliance, construction contract accounting, foreign currency / foreign subsidiary consolidations, hedging arrangements, mergers and acquisitions, due-diligence and internal control assessments. Larry’s time in the corporate world, both through previous job experience and consulting as a temporary CFO, provides him with a unique perspective both on the audit process and in meeting atypical client needs.
Education and Professional Licenses:
B.S. in Accounting, Geneva College
Currently pursuing an MBA at Waynesburg University
Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- Youth for Christ Metro-Pittsburgh, Board Member, Treasurer
- Mentor at the eCenter@LindenPointe
- Outdoor Immersion, Board Member
- Crestmont Alliance Church, Member and Assistant Treasurer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Hopewell High School Varsity Football, Former Assistant Coach
Larry resides in Oakdale with his wife, Jennifer, and two children, Lieselle and Elijah. Larry spends most of his free time remodeling his house, and also enjoys gardening, reading and brewing.