Brenna was brought on to the audit staff full-time in August of 2017, after meeting with firm representatives at the Pittsburgh Accounting Consortium the previous year. A recent graduate of Waynesburg University, she earned her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, with a concentration in Forensic Accounting. Before beginning her employment with Holsinger, Brenna spent the past four years working and interning as a student accountant for the Waynesburg University Business Office.
BSBA in Forensic Accounting – Waynesburg University
Professional Recognition and Development:
- Induction and membership with Sigma Beta Delta, International Business Honorary Society
- Recipient of 2015 Mosaic Wealth Consulting Honorary Women in Business Scholarship – Athena Awards
- Student representative for the IACBE’s International Accreditation of the Waynesburg University Business Department
- Teacher’s Assistant for Financial and Managerial Accounting courses
- QuickBooks and Excel assistant
- Finance tutor
- Secretary of the Waynesburg University Criminal Justice Club
- Active associate and volunteer with the Greene County Special Olympics
Brenna recently got engaged to her college love, Evan, on graduation day this past spring. She currently resides in McCandless Township, while Evan begins his first year at Duquesne Law. In her free time, Brenna enjoys reading, spending time with her loved ones, as well as attending Pittsburgh sporting events and concerts.