Seasonal Tax Professionals
Professionals looking for the perfect work-life balance? Our Wexford, PA office is actively seeking seasonal tax professionals (entry to senior level) to apply and expand technical knowledge in the preparation of individual and corporate tax returns for our private and corporate clients.
We combine big firm work, including international clients, with small firm opportunities and a close knit atmosphere of a staff of 30 professionals. Clients range from construction, education, financial and manufacturing to government, natural resources, non-profit, professional services, real estate, and technology.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Research, study and work toward a high level of technical proficiency in the Internal Revenue Code, state regulations and other pertinent technical guidance including client industries and professional standards. (AICPA and PICPA)
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of firm-flow and document management system, tax preparation software, MS Office products and tax research tools.
- Understand the use of 1040 workbook and the tax provision as a tool to prepare business and individual tax returns.
- Be able to prepare work papers that support and cross-reference to the tax preparation tools without error.
- Maintain and build client loyalty through quality and timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Adhere to 24-hour response policy to client-initiated communications with the firm.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting. (Current CPA or in the process of obtaining CPA preferred.)
- 1 to 4 years of tax preparation experience.
- Technical proficiency in preparation of corporate and individual tax returns.
- Superior computer software skills; advanced Excel skills helpful.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently, as a team member and in interactions with the partners and senior management.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred.
- Robust analytical and problem solving skills.
Salary commensurate with experience. Positive working environment.
Send resume and salary requirements to: Careers@thinkHolsinger.com